My daughter wanted to start this blog to show people how to take little steps to having a bigger life in God. Our goal is to update this blog weekly with videos, stories, and pictures of how God shows himself to us and how we can begin seeing His work in the world around us.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Hello everyone, My Mom and I have a 2014 new years resolution to start the little steps to big lives project. My mom and I plan to bring our community together and help the environment while learning GODs word. This week I want to focus on new beginnings (even though every day I focus on new beginnings) and letting all my 2013 sins be forgiven and lifted off of me. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, AND MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!!:):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.